Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lesson for 10 March 2011

My apologies for not being able to have the lesson with you as I am now in Sabah preparing to conquer Mt Kinabalu. I hope you have enjoyed the Destination Imagination Programme and I can see that you are having fun in class doing the instant challenges. Anyway, there are some reflection questions posted in the blog and an accompanying survey for you to complete. Please take your time to think through and respond accordingly.

Things to do:
Reflection on Destination Imagination
1. Get into your group and discuss your response to the questions 1, 4 and 5 posted on the blog.
2. State the challenge you are doing and the team members' names in your comments for question 1, 4, 5 and 8.
3. For the rest of the reflection questions, please think through carefully. I do not want to see answers that are flimsy, superficial and without much thought put in.
4. Lastly, please complete the survey on DI.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment